Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sizes

I didn't tell you about yesterday.

So yesterday, I had time after work and before my hair appointment so I figured I'd do a size test. So I went into the GAP and pulled about 4 different 12s just to see where i was at. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I could put on and do up 2 of them.

I am no size 12, I am comfortable a size 14, however, I am hoping that in 4 weeks, on
April 1, I'll be 188 lbs and a size 12. That being said, it seems that 188 seems a little big to be a size 12. Hmmmmmmmm. We'll see.

On another note, I am getting really nervous about finishing my classes and starting my CA designation. It is seriously real. I got my registration email today. Ah!!!!!!!!!! It is really really real right now. I know I will succeed with flying colours, but I am still nervous.

This weekend will be all about studying. I am ready to become one with studying. After this, I will write a practice exam, (I have a midterm tomorrow). Wish me luck!!!!

Also, I ordered a Jillian Michales DVD 30 Day Shred and it is pretty good. I was just on her website and I decided to try her program. I knew I needed more strength training, and I like her circuit training. It involves 4 days of strength circuit training, one day of cardio and two rest days. I am going to be consistent on strength training days and do my cardio so that I am burning at least 350 calories a week. And on some days I'll do the 20 min workout video and then the designated circuit.

I'll update you on how it works.

Stay well!



Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment