Thursday, March 5, 2009

P.O.W.E.R

I was watching the biggest loser a few nights ago Sugar Ray Leonard, a boxer, said something that I like. P.O.W.E.R. - Prepare Overcome Win Every Round.

It is a nice little reminder on how to approach all aspects of life and not just living a healthy lifestyle.

The past few days I have been blown away by my new body. I know I have been at this weight and similar measurements before, but I feeler stronger and sexier than I have in the 190s. Sometimes I find myself staring at myself and wondering "where did you come from" and getting excited to see what I will look like in 1 month, 2 months and 3 months time.

Exercising in the afternoon is becoming a problem. It is interfering with my studies, so I have become resolved to get it down during the morning more diligently.

I'll keep you posted. Stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment