Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Salad and Tara

I love salads and Tara is amazing!

First, the salad. I came home from work today a bit tired and made myself a delicious and simple salad. Red leaf lettuce, spinach, radishes, bell peppers, and cucumbers, and grape tomatoes. No dressing, no meat, no seeds, no nuts. I had it with my sweet potato gnocchi, and that is the perfectest and deliciousest supper. I just feel so good after eating a salad. Yummy and delicious.

Now, I rebelled and went out for lunch. I thought I made some good choices until I calculated everything. A total of 780 calories!!! First and last time!!!!

I watched the first hour of the BL and Tara is absolutely amazing. The amount of drive and strength she has is amazing. I know she'll lose the most. Watching her inspires me and reminds me what I am here for and to step it up.

But I have studying to do. So the plan tonight is to study from 7:30pm-8:30pm, workout from 8:30pm-9:30pm and study from 9:30pm-11pm. No workouts tomorrow, so lots of studying then. Two quizzes in one week!!! Ahahaha!!!!!!

I am going into tomorrow's weigh in humbled. I know that that type of stress happens very infrequently, but it still shows me I need to work on my recovery plan. I am back on track, so I know the next few weeks will be very successful.

My goal this week. Calories: 1100-1300. Saturday is an exception and I will increase my cardio to create a nice deficit, but being diligent about my foods is what I'll do to get into the 180s. When was the last time I was in the 180s.....hmmmmmm...good question. I'll think about it and get back to you. At UBC I was about 175 and that is 2004. End of 2004, early 2005 was the last time I was in the 180s. That was 4 years ago. And that milestone is 2-3 weeks away. WOW. That is getting me excited. First studying, then exercising.

Its all about the bigger (or should I say smaller ;) ) pics ladies and gents.

Stay well!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment