Monday, March 9, 2009

I feel nauseous

Morning
I just finished doing a fairly intense 20 min walk and then Jillian's circuit. I figured out yesterday how to do the circuit properly and it made a huge difference. I feel sooo nauseous right now.

It is hard to say whether it is from the intensity of the workouts or the chinese food I ate last night. Yes, I ate chinese food (more on that later), but I feel naseouas. I am hoping this feeling will translate into results later.

I just want to curl up in a ball and go back to sleep.

But I have to go to work.

Evening
I felt soooo slow this morning after my workout. It was challenging. I'm a little worried that my chinese food and chocolate covered almonds will prevent from seeing a 2 lb weight loss this week.

I know exactly what is happening. I am sabotaging myself. Last year, this is where the results tapered off. I do know that if I keep eating healthy and exercising, I will reach my goals, but now it is becoming really really real.

Right now, I want this more than I don't want this. So I am going on the treadmill and will burn those extra calories and get to that 188 by April 1.

I deserve this. I DESERVE THIS and I will not allow myself to stand in my way. I am in control of my future and I am an active and healthy person at a healthy weight.

We all deserve this.

TV Challenge:
I am restarting the TV challenge tomorrow. I did really good this evening, did an extra workout, studied, cleaned, but I watched half of a show yesterday and I just need one more hit of my drug before I start.

Meditation Challenge:
I think not watching TV is going to be a challenge enough, that I am postponing meditation until April. I want it to be my primary focus (not an afterthought, which it is right now). I think getting my TV watching under control will make it easier to fit in meditation as in the long-term into my lifestyle.

I'll keep you posted on my challenges.

Stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment