Monday, March 16, 2009

The Battle

The past few weeks the healthy lifestyle and weight loss has turned into a battle. It was easy, but then I was reading blogs and information and my own insecurities of getting past the 190s that in morped into a battle. It use to be easy ;)

I was listening to Jillian Michael's Dec 7th radio show and she was talking about how some people turn this into an unnecessary battle.

The past few weeks, everything has become a battle. A battle between watching TV and studying. A battle between spending and saving. A battle between eating unhealthy foods and eating healthy foods.

For a long time, I have created unnecessary battles in my life (I think to create drama). This was my life.

But. This does not have to be the path my life continues on.

I am using positive present-tense thinking now. My life is easy. Living a healthy life is easy. Saving money is easy. Opening up to people is easy. School is easy. Making friends is easy.

I need to simplify and make things in my life as easy as possible. If mentally I think they are easy, they will manifest as easy.

I am starting meditation today. Because it is easy to put into my life ;)

At this point after this weekend, I am not sure if I'll be 188 on April 1st. I do know that being 135lbs is easy for me. Doing everything I want and need in my life is easy. CASB is easy.

I hope today is as easy for you as it is for me.

Stay well and go with the flow. Life a happy and easy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment