Monday, March 23, 2009

Back

I am feeling back up to sorts. After my weekend bender of fast food, I started to come out of it today. I made sure to sleep in and help my body recover from the stress (and food).

I had my usual breakfast, brought with me a healthy and warm lunch. I knew that listening to Jillian's podcasts would help turn my mood around (she is very inspirational). That plus eating healthy, and exercising helped turn my mood from a 3/10 to a 6/10. I still have a ways to go, but I am heading there on a healthy path.

I had a successful caloric day today. I burned 2359 and consumed 1113. I think that is the least amount I've consumed in a long time. I have a nice deficit of at least 1200. My hope for this weigh in is to break even, or if I am very very luck to be down 0.5 lbs. If my scale did 0.25lb increments, I'd be hoping for 0.25lbs. I just hope I am still on the losing streak. I've turned around quicker than I've anticipated, but I definitely need to work my butt off the make up for this week.

My plan is to stay healthy when an emotional roller coaster heads my way. Now I just need some detail action steps. 1) For whatever unhealthy food I want to eat, get it at the grocery store. it'll be cheaper and superstore tends to have a healthier version of it. I think that alone will cut my calorie intake in half.

I don't think I am at the stage where I am able to glide through an emotional blow without overeating, so I should strive to minimize the casualties.

Stay well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment