Friday, March 13, 2009

Rest

Thursday
Yesterday my body forced me on a rest. Part because I had chocolate (sugar or salt + plus less than 8 hours of sleep makes me extraordinarily tired).

I could not get up to go workout and because I had class last night, I had to take a day off working out. And today I feel the better for it.

Friday
I spent all day worrying about if I was going to slip up. What happened I slipped up. Not too badly, but I still could have done better.

Saturday.
After the slip up and 4 hours of sleep, I did go for my Saturday morning swim. But I also had chocolate cake and cheese tortellini in a cream sauce. Normally I'll eat all of it in one serving, this time I did stop before I was fully (at least I did not over eat). I did about 55 mins of Tae Bo later.

Sunday.
Dehydrated.
I've decided to revamp my lunches (salads). My lunches have not been filling me up, so I'm eating salad (with protein and fat of course). I think part of my problem is that I have not been full at lunch which does not help me in the long run.

This mental mind plateau is frustrating. I think that by refocusing on my nutrition and my workouts I'll blast through this. Not sure I'll be 188 by April 1st, but I'll sure be fitter than I am now, healthier than I am now, and still on my way of being 135.

I am going to destroy is mental mind block!!

Stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment