Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bigger Picture

Wednesday Mar 11
Weight: 197.0 (↓ 1.5 lbs)
Waist: 32.75 (↓ .5 inches)
Belly Button: 37.75 (↓ .25 inches)
Hips: 45.0 (↓ .25 inches)
Calories burned (total): 3921 (↑ 736 calories)

I woke up this morning and I remembered it is all about the bigger picture. Yes I will weigh 88 lbs or less by April 1 (that is 3lbs/week) but I will get there.

However, the bigger picture is I am working out every day, I am getting healthy, and I am transforming my life. I am materializing the person I was always meant to be. So I only lost 1.5 lbs this week, I have continuously lost weight every week for 10 weeks. I've lost 17 lbs!!! I have gained strength, flexibility, and confidence. I'm pretty freaking awesome!!!!

Will I have burn at least 4000 calories a week and put healthy and delicious things in my mouth, yes! Will a meal or two seem challenging, yes. Will I get it down yes!!!

Next week is the 20 lb make. I lose 3 lbs, I will lose a total of 20lb. Big milestone coming up and I will embrace it with my whole heart.

Stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment