Friday, March 6, 2009

Burn baby Burn

This is my second day of doing Jillian's circuit and I like it!!!! I went on the treadmill for 20 mins and did 4 of the 5 circuits (I think I need 40 mins to do a complete circuit). I am starting to feel it at muscles that I did not know existed.

And today I pushed myself more on the treadmill and on during the circuit - I just envision Jillian screaming at me like she does on the Biggest Loser to go farther than you ever thought possible. That only is worth the $4 a week!!!

I did have slip up a little bit this week - ice cream :(

Wednesday night and Thursday night. I am normally good at keeping the sweet tooth in check. However, I've noticed that since I've started doing Jillian's circuits I am getting hungry based on my normal diet, so I have been hungry during evening.

I don't really see it as a setback, but more as a warning. Making sure I am eating enough. I am doing two 30 minute walks today and trying for my 750 calorie burn today. So I am going to walk 30 mins, do some ab work, and then walk another 30 mins. According to http://www.realage.com/ct/tips/3356 you burn more fat if you break up a long workout. So I'm going to give it a shot.

Keep up your lifestyle and stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment