Monday, February 16, 2009

Tsk...Tsk

I survived Valentine's Day weekend (barely). So on Valentine's I had a good workout (burned 738 calories), I had a healthy breakfast and lunch. I hade one of my desserts for lunch and that was fine. For supper, things got crazy. We ordered pasta from a local restaurant for supper. I had cheese tortellini in a cream sauce and my tiramisu cake for dessert. Fat overload. Because I was eating so healthy the past few weeks, my body completely rejected the food.

I had a upset stomach and the runs for the evening. It did taste good, but what it did to my body was not worth it. Safe to say, I did not suffer calorically from this feast, because I did not keep much of it down.

I redeemed myself on Sunday. I went for my usually morning swim and tried to push myself harder to make up for Saturday. And I went to a veggie restaurant with my aunt for lunch and had a delicious (and healthy) meal. I love this restaurant!! I can eat out, have delicious food, and it is healthy!!!! In the evening I went on a walk in the evening along the beach, so overall I had a great, healthy day.

Today I ordered a new workout program on the telly. Criss Cross Cardio, it is has some kickboxing movies. In 44mins I burned 403 calories. I am sure by the second and third time, I'll get a better feel for it and burn more calories. I am going to to a quick, high incline 25m walk this afternoon (trying to burn at least another 200 calories). Trying to hit 3500 calories this week, I am close. If I stick with my schedule, I'll definitely make it. I am unofficially at 202.5 (I am trying to lose another 1lb by Wednesday). I am going to a movie tonight, and I have to say I am pretty good at movies (I am usually too cheap to buy anything) but might get some carrots and hummous for a snack).

Stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment