Monday, February 23, 2009

A fell into some whipped cream

First I'll start with the good news. I was down to 199.5 on sunday which I was excited about. I went out for breakfast with my friend, and tried to have a healthy meal. I am not an egg eater, so I had this dish with potatoes, peppers, mushrooms. toast and some egg on the side. I think it was a good choice.

Lunch was fine, but for some reason on the drive home I was just craving chocolate. I ended up going to the grocery store and getting chinese food and a donut filled with whipped cream. We are not going to attempt to guess on the amount of calories and fat that I consumed in one meal. Safe to say, I did not bother weighing myself today. I went into the usually sugar coma (after my stomach felt uber stuffed) and went to bed shortly there after.

I did get on the treadmill today and I had a good breakfast, snack, and lunch. I can feel the affects of my food choices in my feet. Last week, my shoes felt too big and today they feel too small. I don't know if it is retained water or what, but whenever I have too much sugar or salt, I feel it in my extremities.

I am still hopefully that Wednesday will be a success. I am not weighing myself until then.

Stay Well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment