Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I learned my lesson

So today is weigh in week. And these are my results.

Wednesday Feb 25
Weight: 200 (↓ 1 lbs)
Waist: 33.55 (↓ .25 inches)
Belly Button: 38.25 (↓ .25 inches)
Hips: 45.75 (↓ .25 inches)
Calories burned (total): 3174 3641 (↓ calories)↑ 118 inches)

Good news, I am still losing weight (yeah!!!!). Not as successful as the past two weeks (I think we all know why) so I am going to be more aware of my choices.

A few changes I will be making. First, I started strength training with free weights and I am glad I made that change. I can feel my upper body work out today. Second, I am going to throw in 2 high cardio, interval workouts on my strength training days. Third, I am going to eat more veggies. I think I am lacking in veggies, so for lunches now I will eat salads and soup and for supper, I will roast some veggies to eat with my supper meals.

I think this will help me sustain a 3lb/wk weight loss. What I envision now is walking across the stage at graduation at 165 lbs and being 135 in September. I know I am there. I know that have that body, know i just have to put the effort in.

Stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment