Friday, February 6, 2009

Breakthrough!

I had a physical breakthrough.

First, twice this week I sustained a higher level of incline on the treadmill and at a lower heart rate!!! This means that my body is adapting and my cardiovascular healthy is improving! This is the first time I've noticed this since I started in December. I am so excited!!!!!

Second, I feel stronger. That yoga class on Tuesday night really challenged me in a new way and since then I have felt consistently stronger. I also realized how effective those Real Age tubing workouts have been. I want to keep doing them one day a week, and with the yoga twice a week and the strength training in those cardio workouts I am doing now, that should help me improve my strength a lot!!!.

Third, I did an unofficial weigh in today and I am down to 205!!! How awesome is that!!!!! I am hoping for another 1-2 lb loss by Wednesday so I will have lost 10 lbs since Dec 31 (remember, starting weight 214) mark.


Short term goal: in the 190s by Feb 25th. That is 6 lbs in 18 days (2.5 weeks)...totally doable!!!!!


All these things have got me dancing in my seat, and today I tried on these pants that were crazy tight a month and a half ago, and today I am wearing them proud and comfortably!!!!

I feel so fantastic right now. I keep envisioning what it will be like to be 175 lbs, how strong and healthy I'll feel. And what it will be like to be 135 lbs, how confident and sexy I'll feel. I already feel more confident and sexy already!!!! Its amazing what a little muscle can do for a girl ;)

And I this only eating food I cook (not restauarants, coffee shops, etc) is helping me meet my nutritional needs.

And I have two interviews next week...life is pretty awesome. Next, is that boyfriend. I know he is there in the future (hopefully the near future ;) ).

Stay well and keep up the great work!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment