Friday, February 13, 2009

Sleepy

Working + 2 classes + procrastination = less exercise

I am currently taking two classes as I work. Have I kept up to date with those classes....NO. With two assignments due this week (one due yesterday and one due today) I have pulled a few late nights which then greatly affects my workouts. I did not do anything yesterday and today I just walked for 25 mins. On a normal day, not working out in the morning or having a small workout would be fine. However, last night and tonight I work and then I have classes until 9pm.

I think the hinderance cramming has on my workouts is enough to keep me on track and organize. Its funny that it takes my fitness and health to force me to stay on top of my academic goals.

Valentine's Day Connundrum...

What to do?!?!?!?!? I have been eating healthy and working out and I've lost 10lbs. And tomorrow is V-Day (aka my excuse to gorge myself with chocolate). Normally I overload on chocolate, I take this day as a free pass, but this year will be different. With my current weight somewhere between 202-204, getting under 200lb is within my reach. And Sunday, I am going to lunch with my aunt (some place delicious no doubt). Is it okay to have a "pass" for one dessert (albeit, maybe a huge dessert) and one delicious meal on Sunday? I think the only way I can allow myself this deviation (especially with my lack of exercise yesterday and minimal workout today) is if I burn at least 750 calories on Saturday AND Sunday (preferable 1000). What would you do?
I think the main question is, how bad to I want to be under 200. And, can I get there by next Wednesday (if so, than be a saint and deviate only one day) or if I cannot get there until the following Wednesday, then I can deviate once on both days.

Hmmmm....I need to mull it over. I'll do an unofficial weigh in tomorrow, make sure I burn at least 750 on Saturday and then make a decision.

Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment