Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oopps

I have been under eating. It is not something I am proud of, it is also not something I am doing intentionally. This is how it started, it is a combo of a few things.

1) I am not eating at restaurants, coffee shops, etc. So I am use to being in a hurray and sometimes picking up something to eat on the fly instead of planning to make sure I have enough time to eat.
2) I had 3 shifts at work from 11am-3pm, which overlapped lunch, so I've just been snacking for lunch.

So these two things combined, I've undereaten on my calories. Do you know how I can tell without keeping track of what I am eating? There are a few days where I have not felt 150%, and it is because I was no consistently getting the nutrition I need.

My goal is to ensure I am getting enough food to go through my day at full force, not just at half force.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I still have not exercised today. I had an interview yesterday, so I straightened my hair and this morning I had one at 9am so I opted not to exercise until afterwards (to keep the hair straight) and I work until 8pm tonight. I have to study when I get home, but at the very least, I have to walk for 30mins. Tomorrow, I have 3 more interviews and I am going for a strong cardio, walk and a little bit of yoga. Going to wake up at 5:30am to get 'er done. I have to figure out when I am swimming. I should tomorrow, in the afternoon I'll aim.

Why did I procrastinate in doing my assignments? C'est la vie. I am just going to focus and get them done.

Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment