Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Belt

I nicely re-cooperated after the slip on Sunday. Today I had a complete (500 calorie burning) workout. The thought of doing strength training with the bands was too much, so I switched back to the yoga ball and weights. My strength has improved substantially since I started Dec 31. Either the swimming or the band workouts have really improved my upper body to the point that I can now do push ups on the ball easily and before there were quite difficult.

And now for the good news. I am on the last notch of my belt!!! In a few weeks I'll need a new belt (yes!!!!). With that, I am confident that tomorrow will show a weight and inch loss, how much after Sunday's incident, not sure, but I'll still be on the loosing side.

I recently amended my measurement goals to be 29/39 waist hip, but I was on the GAP sizing chart and that puts me at a 10. So I am re-ammending it to be 26-28/36-38. That will ut me at a 4-8.

I think I will go test shopping soon (when I have time) to see what size I am now. Luckiy for me, there is a mall across from where I work and I have 14s and 12s in my closet. I want to wait until the low 190s or high 180s to do it. I have a feeling that will be really really really soon.

Stay well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment