Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hunger

I started my new job today which requires a new routine. I have to get up at 5am in order to workout for 1 hour and get to work at 8am. So today I did high inclines on the treadmill and then strength training. I am not sure if it was the early morning on the cardio then strength workout, but I was hungry today. I ate what I usually ate, but it did not seem like enough. So for supper I had a little bit more than I should have plus 2 cookies. I definitely over ate a little bit, but it is funny that before me overeating was a bigger experience (and I do mean bigger).

I was more anxious than usual today, for various reasons and I know that did not help. One of the things I am anxious about is getting to 135 my September. That means I need to loose, on average, 2.3 lbs per week. I know it is doable and that I have already done it (in my head) but this means stepping it up. And this means that for my birthday and my graduation, I will be a healthy mid-160s. The idea of that makes me smile. When I graduated high school, I weight about 140 (after losing about 35 lbs) so walking across the exact same stage 7 years and 12 days later, being 160s (which I have not been since 2003) will be worth the sweat.

But I also need to ensure I am successful in my studies, and my modules. I am trying to focus on the modules once May starts and just focus on my classes right now.....trying.

Anyway, tomorrow is weigh in day and after V-day, popcorn (oh yeah, I had some popcorn on Monday night, being 202 will be good. And no matter what, next Wednesday I will be under 200. That is a promise!!

Stay well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment