Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ommmm

I have some catching up to do.

A week ago, thanks so Suze Orman, I made a pledge to forgo restaurants for the month of February. So Saturday night was my last supper (and unfortunately I ended with a midnight serving of yucky fast food). I am on day 4, and so far it has been good. Every time I leave the house I think of how long I am going to be out and make sure I pack enough food. I am confident that I will be able to successful meet this challenge.


Wednesday Feb 4
Weight: 208 (↓ 1 lbs)
Waist: 34.75 (↓ .25 inches)
Belly Button: 39.5 (same)
Hips: 46.75 (↓ .25 inches)
Calories burned (total): 3947 (↑ 1766)

I am still losing. I know why I did not have a good weight loss breakthrough this weak - extra food. I am still pleased with the continued loss.

On a positive note, I started doing yoga again!!! I went to my first class in months on Tuesday night and it felt good. My goal is to go to one class a week and do an additional 3 at home sessions. I am determined to stick with yoga now indefinitely.

I have been eating very well this week, especially since I have forsaken eating out.

Stay well everyone and happy exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment