Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fast Food Anyone?

As you know, I was getting a little worried about what might happen in Calgary, in relation to my food intake and exercise. Friday I exercised before my flight and ate healthy. Saturday I went to the gym and had a healthy breakfast and lunch. At the ceremony, I did end up eating about 2 serving of desserts, 2 glasses of wine, and a couple vodka tonics. I did make it through the night without any fast food.

But Sunday, I woke up with my usual "I am tired and hungry" feeling that happens after a few drinks. So I skipped my healthy breakfast, and instead went to KFC (not the best idea).

Part of my was not feeling to bad about it, but if that was my only slip up for the weekend, that would have been fine. But when I got home Sunday night, I went to Dariy Queen. Ahhh!!!!!!!! It really shows you that I did a decent job planning, but need to account for everything. On top of that, I did not work out on Sunday or Monday.

Just reminds me I have to be conscious all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment