Friday, January 2, 2009

Jan 2

I completed the first day of training at H&R Block. I am excited to actually start doing taxes and I am looking forward to learning more. Training was pretty easy today, I mostly learned things I already knew but still funnish.

I walked today but did not run (even though it is my designated run day). I am donating blood tomorrow, so I need to run, strength train, and walk before I go out because Sunday will be an easy workout day for me. I am looking forward to a nice, sweaty morning.

The healthiness of my meals has improved (I am proud). I think it will be a few more days before I am chocolate free, but I am craving less and I am coping better than I have for the past few weeks. Having a routine certainly helps.

I am hoping tomorrow is successful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment