Friday, January 16, 2009

Energy

Today I worked (well I was in training) from 9:30am-4pm and then class from 5pm-8pm tonight. This is the first day I had of work and school, and I have to say the past few weeks I have been worried that I would be exhausted and tired and this would be a long semester.

What I noticed, the past few days, my energy levels are higher but different.. I am use to having high energy levels in peaks, I'll feel like I have a lot of energy for a few hours but then it will gradually wane or I'll crash. So my average energy levels were 6 and I use to have peaks at 8 or 9, but now I find I am sustaining around an 8 with peaks of 9 or 10. And I like it!!!!! I like knowing that my energy is becoming dependable. I like knowing that I will be able to handle all the things in my life more efficiently because I know I can count on energy and my desire to accomplish more. For the moment, this "more" means working full-time, taking two classes, exercising, and working on my relationships. And for this I am grateful.

Mentally, I think I am coming around to being able to excel at CASB and the modules and be an excellent CA. I have been afraid, and recently I've allowed myself to come face to face with that fear and I am letting it go. Success, by my standards, is something I am slowly allowing myself to expect. My future is fully of success and I am opening myself to it.

Ohh, I am going to try and do the one minute a day (at least) of meditation. (just saw it on Oprah).

I am getting happy, slowly, but I am getting to that point of actively pursuing happiness. And this makes me smile. =:)

No comments:

Post a Comment