Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Whooosh

Today was weigh in day. And yesterday I was definitely nervous.

I was caught up reading Twilight series over the weekend that I did not work out Sunday or Monday. And yesterday I had a food headache (I ate pretty darn healthy yesterday but my body is still adjusting) so I did not do any exercise today. So, I was worried that I had put more weight on and that I could not be successful at this. Internally, I know I've made good eating choices because my body just feels better (I do not know how to explain it).

But my exercise has been waning because I have been pushing myself too much with my running and when I do that I mentally reject running. So now, instead of having distance goals for my runs in January, I am giving myself time goals and whatever speed it takes and whatever distance I cover during those times is irrelevant. I need to get myself physically and mentally use to running longer time frames, and then I can work on improving my speed.

So, to the good stuff. My weight. I lost some pounds this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Considering my recent upward spiral, I am excited!

Weight: 213 (↓ 1 lbs)
Waist: 36 (no change)
Belly Button: 40 (↓ .25 inches)
Hips: 48 (no change)
Calories burned (total): 2005 (↑ 1226)

So last week
Walk: 4 times, total 120 mins
Run: 2 times, 46 mins
Strength: 1 time, 17 mins

My goal for this week
Walk: 6 times, 210 mins
Run: 3 times, 70 mins
Strength: 2 times, 40 mins

Gotta run to work and I still need to assemble my lunch!!!

Stay well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment