Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday

I am wondering how my workouts got to be something I could not be “good enough” at. I have this internal voice in my head that keeps suggesting that whatever I do in terms of working out is not good enough. I do not know where this is coming from or why it is still here. I do that I’ve had enough, it needs to leave and let me find my own journey to my body’s equilibrium.

So today I will
- Run
- Walk
- Strength train
- Stretch
- (and it that order).

Last night, I realized that I miss running. Although my stamina might not be where it should be, I need to start running again. And today is the day. I am even getting excited just thinking about it.

This post will be continued later today. And BTW...I am so over the snow. There is a reason why I live on the West Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment