Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year?

I survived the holiday season but not at the expense of my waist. I had a particularly bad day yesterday, but that does not take away from my results today. I need to make a change. It has finally gotten absurd.

Weight: 214 (↑ 7.5 lbs)
Waist: 36 (↑ 1.25 inches)
Belly Button: 40 (no change)
Hips: 48 (↑ 1 inch)
Calories burned (through cardio): 779 (↓ 525)

This is more than unfortunate.

Good news, I have a goal and I do well with goals. I am doing the TC race on April 26th and I've already planned out my training schedule. And I start my schedule on Friday, a 2 week course starts and then classes start next week. I do so much better when I am on a schedule, so although I've gained, it does not really upset me.

I now my goals are reached in the future. I now I am at a healthy weight with a healthy and active lifestyle. And it is all about making the first step today.

So today I run and walk.

I ready to do this for real.

On another note, I am still trying to work out the finances for Europe. What I am going to do is to stop thinking about it for 2 weeks, and then, hopefully, I'll see a solution will arise.

I'll do am update post later today. Even the rest of the year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment